[tirrigh-heralds] Conflict Check needed. please help

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Tue Jul 30 07:11:46 PDT 2013

There's a couple close but I think clear:

Bleyddyn ap Rhys: Per chevron azure and argent, two wolf's heads erased
argent and a drakkar sable.
One DC for changing the type of half the charge group (in a group
divided two and one, each side of the divide is considered 'half'), and
a second DC for changing the tincture of half the charge group.  I'm not
sure there would be a DC for changing orientation of just one of the
charges.

Brienna Llewellyn Lindsay: Per chevron azure and argent, two horse's
heads couped addorsed and a harp counterchanged.
One DC for changing the type of half the charge group, and a second DC
for changing the tincture of half the charge group.  There might be a DC
for changing orientation of the heads (for looking away rather than
towards each other).

Hélène Dupres de Bretagne: Per chevron azure and argent, two pegasi
combattant and a harp counterchanged.
One DC for changing the type of half the charge group, and a second DC
for changing the tincture of half the charge group.

No conflict found.

Alicia