[tirrigh-heralds] August Investiture

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 2 22:50:12 PDT 2013

So Investiture will be in Lions Gate at the Albion Fairgrounds.  The
Event Steward is checking to see if there is wifi available on site.  If
there is, how many would like to help out with some live consulting?
Silver Sparkes and Red Flame are local to the event so there is a good
chance one or both will be on hand to accept submissions on the spot but
we would need help with conflict checking, finding documentation,
tracing, colouring, etc.  Who is with me?  No one would be expected to
spend the whole day there but if you could spare an hour sitting with
the cool kids I'll supply the computer, printer and paper.

Caitrina Hafoc

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."