[tirrigh-heralds] Received AA, now I need A

Runescope runescope at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 5 00:24:05 PDT 2013

Okay, sorry for the long delay in getting back to everyone.  It seems
whenever I start a personal project everyone wants a piece of me :D

ANYWAYS,   I received a ton of information, a lot of it I had to get a
dictionary for! But the general gist of what I could understand is "Too
Complicated"  So I went back to the drawing board (literally!) and we'll try
version two out on you fine folks.

Just as a general background, what I wanted to convey with my Arms (is the
singular still with an 's' on the end?) is a balancing of good/bad.  The
motto (that I apparently didn't have to spend hours figuring out in Latin,
oh well) translates out as "Only as behaved as I have to be".  At least I
hope that's what it translates out to be, that's what it's supposed to
translate out to be, but only having google translate to work with, it could
be a recipe for dumplings. :D

As for the name, well  I figured Thane might be sticky being a title, so I
wouldn't mind something close, but everyone knows me as Thane and that's
what is on my AA so it would have to sound very similar, but Greyhaven
really is a must, as it conveys my willingness to shelter both those who
behave and those who misbehave.

So I went a little simpler with the design, and I could go even simpler.
There is a border around it that could be dumped easily, and really the sun
in the center is just pure decoration.  All that is needed is the black
castle on white background and white castle on black background.  But I
would like to keep the sun.  I think it gives it a nice flair. :)

Here's the link so you can see for yourself!
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7432/8956996946_6a5ca61902_o.jpg

I appreciated all the responses I received, thank you one and all.

 Gerry Harris aka ‘Runescope’ aka Thane Greyhaven

The Single Minded Schizophrenic, The Original Unified Committee
The Master of the Brief Infinity,
 Or was that the Infinity Briefs?

This and all other notifications shall not be misconstrued as an alien
invasion, unless said notification is specifically notarized as being an
actual alien invasion.

Interested in the Distant Past, and the Far Future
runescope at shaw.ca  runepod at gmail.com runescope at hotmail.com runepad at gmail.com