[tirrigh-heralds] Introducing your next Silver Yale Herald

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Thu May 23 22:41:25 PDT 2013

Greetings Tir Righ!

First I would like to share with everyone that we had three.... THREE...
applications for this office!  HUZZAH!  It warms me heart to see people
willing to step in help our College and Principality. I'm a very happy
Hafoc Herald.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that your next Silver Yale Herald
will be HL Vladimir Andreivich Aleksandrov from the Shire of Ramsgaard.
Some may remember him as the Northern Regional Herald or the Cold Keep
Herald.  He has served as both voice and armorial Herald over the years
while doing commentary on submissions as well as serving as staff/deputy
to past Sanguinarius and Lions Blood Heralds.  I know like myself, our
College is very eager to welcome him back into the fold.  Swearing in
ceremony will take place at Coronet.  Please join me in welcoming Vlad
and a joyous noise to all the applicants.  HUZZAH!!

In Service,

Caitrina Hafoc

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."