[tirrigh-heralds] Conflict Check - Bear's Head Cabossed

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Thu Mar 27 03:57:03 PDT 2014

Can I please get a second (maybe a third?) look at Per pale argent and
sable, a black bear's head cabossed counterchanged?

This one is very close, but I believe that, along with a DC for the field, I
would get a DC for the complex line of division on the bear's head:

Artemas Maximus -   The following badge associated with this name was
registered in April of 1988 (via the East):
    Per pale indented ermine and counter-ermine, a bear's head cabossed per
pale indented sable and argent.

Doireann Dechti