[tirrigh-heralds] Volunteers Needed at Ursulmas

Natasha Orionova orionova at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:02:59 PST 2016

(I'm not on the Tir Righ populace list, could someone forward this for me?  Thanks!)

Note:  Forwarding by request of the Ursulmas Steward.  //Natasha//

This
 will be sent to: Steps list, Stromgard, Madrone, Aquaterra, Wyewood,
Dragonslaire, and Tir Righ lists.  If you are a member of other lists
and want to share it forward, please do!

If you can make yourself available for any part of the event, please let us know at
ursulmas-volunteers at aquaterra.antir.sca.org.  We love and appreciate all the volunteers who help make our events a success.

Ursulmas is next weekend, and we still need a little volunteer help with things:

*Arena needs a few able-bodied people to help set up and tear down, Friday late morning and Sunday evening.

*Lists still needs people to help with organization and coordinating tournaments, Saturday and Sunday.

*Ursulwyk Medieval Village needs people who
can climb a tall ladder to help decorate during set up on Friday (and
remove things at tear-down on Sunday).

*Chatelaine needs a few alert, energetic people for Gold Key and the Sleeping Hall, throughout the event.

Volunteers will be kept fed
 and warm, courtesy of Maestra Fiamma the Unquenchable -- who may need
help with that on occasion as well, throughout the event.  Food and
drink provided to those who volunteer their time and talents.

If you've come to volunteer and there's nothing to do for a moment,
 the room with the food will also have comfortable space for munching
and resting; I will come by periodically and gather up anyone who's
ready, and take a lap through the grounds relieving
 tired hungry people.  There will be a couple of meetings that need the
same room, and we'll have to vacate for short periods for those.

If you can make yourself available for any part of the event, please let us know at
ursulmas-volunteers at aquaterra.antir.sca.org.  We love and appreciate all the volunteers who help make our events a success.

Thank you!

In Service,
Lord Niali Thorin