[tirrigh-heralds] Job Posting

David Sharpe garetdoiron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:29:41 PST 2017

Hello everyone!

It is with real regret, that I have to announce that Alicia le Wilful has
come to the end of her term (technically, she is now a year over her
promised time in office).   I really must thank her for her years of
incredible service, she has been a steady rock supporting (and occasionally
correcting) me throughout the last year, and I honestly would have gone mad
without her.

As such, we are accepting immediately applications for the post of Red
Flame.  Red Flame oversees the heraldic submissions process for Tir Righ,
and reports to the Silver Yale, and Lions Blood at the Kingdom level.   It
has two reporting deputies, Silver Sparke and Blue Inkhorn, who assist in
the work-load.

Applications will be accepted up to 15 March 2017, and I expect any
applicant who is accepted to work with Alicia during a training period for
at least two months.

Thank you all!

*Garet Doiron *

*Silver Yale Herald, Tir Righ College of HeraldsSergeant of Lions
GateEsquire to Sir William of the Battered HelmProtege to Mistress Caitrina*