[Hartwood] The Real Hartwood Meeting Minutes™

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Aug 2 20:01:43 PDT 2011

Marina wrote:
> So I asked if we had a quorum and we still did, and Dori's message was
> read and the membership accepted her for the position.
> Do we need to redo that?

I don't have a copy of the reworked charter, but it is in the original, that
folks need a minimum of two weeks between notice of an office vacancy, and a
vote for the new officer.  I know you don't want to redo, but it is a good
idea, and will give other people a chance to apply if they like.  It won't
take long out of council!

If someone with little or no experience wants to try for the position of
herald, and gets voted in, I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can,
if they like.

Dori