[Hartwood] The Real Hartwood Meeting Minutes™

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:48:53 PDT 2011

In order to give Zuul and his buddies a chance to serve the great shire of Hartwood, and since Dori is willing to compete against him for the position, we can publish the position as open.  Since Dori was my deputy herald I hope she can step in until then.

And may the better being win.  If Zuul is in fact a heraldic monster does that give him an unfair advantage?
Marina