[Hartwood] Hartwood eList arrangements!

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Aug 3 22:27:13 PDT 2011

Greetings, all!

By now you've noticed some monkeying around with the Hartwood email
list. You might be thinking you were unsubscribed to the Hartwood
list, but this is not the case.

Instead, you have been subscribed to two: the first, which, due to my
unfamiliarity with the system, did not function properly from the
administrative end; and the second, which does. And that second list
is the one which you are now reading.

I am sorry for any confusion this may've caused. It was unintentional.

Please update your bookmarks now! The new address is
hartwood at tirrigh.org. Delete the other one, which looks the same, but
stutters on Hartwood!

still yours,
Halima al-Rakkasa