[Hartwood] I had fun!

Jamie j_amazon at telus.net
Mon Aug 8 15:11:01 PDT 2011

Wow ! You took the words right out of my mouth, but I have a few to add.

Thank-you to HL Halima for running gate and for all the filling in
where it needed filling in.

Thank-you to the marshals for coming all the way up island to marshal
fighting.

And to Lord Charles for a really fun archery shoot.

Thank-you to the whole event team and to everyone for coming and
making it a really fun event.

Kjartan
autocrat for Armada
protege to Baroness Theocharista