[Hartwood] White Court Yule

Jamie j_amazon at telus.net
Mon Aug 8 15:34:26 PDT 2011

Greetings One and All

Dec. 3 , 2011 3pm in the Shire of Hartwood ( a more exact location to
follow )

I know this is a long way off but I wanted everyone to have a chance
to prepare. The colours will be those of the banner we are all under.
White and Green. It is traditional to wear garb in there colours, so
new garb. Yeah !

We are planning a hearty wintery feast and will soon be selling
tickets well ahead of the feast. There will be a limited number and I
will let you know as soon as they are available.

A&S contests will be announced soon.
More info to follow.

Thank-you,

Kjartan kraka