[Hartwood] Book-making materials...

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Aug 24 20:33:20 PDT 2011

Greetings, James!

I don't have -any- table saw, but I do have utility knives. Kjartan is
away for a bit, so there goes the only table-saw-owner I know who'd be
up for this. I need more friends...  :(

My thanks, James, for your wonderful offer; I don't know of anyone
here travelling down to there...

I regret (for so -many- reasons!) being unable to attend Investiture.
Please give my best wishes Alden and Lenora, Ming and Elena, and
Eideard and Mogg. And Caoimhe (sp?). They are all great!

Halima, who has a knife collection... (I wonder what that means...)
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Wed 24 Aug 2011 07:29:44 PM PDT, quoting jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca: