[Hartwood] Book-making materials...

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Aug 28 11:01:14 PDT 2011

For a book that will last centuries, used heavier linen thread.
Otherwise, use buttonhole twist or quilting thread, or else pearl
cotton. They should last a minimum of 20 years.

The Wax helps to prevent tangling, reduces fraying, and adds a bit of
lubricant for sewing; if you have no beeswax, I can cut a piece for
you. And show how to wax your thread, if you don't already know how.

Excellent to hear about the box!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Sun 28 Aug 2011 01:17:50 AM PDT, quoting Morel Carr Zupanic