[Hartwood] North-Hartwood A&S:

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:10:44 PDT 2011

Greetings,

As the madness of summer camping is drawing to a close, it seems to be time
to start regular A&S in Northern Hartwood area again.  We also have a number
of projects on-the-go that could use some regular hands at work.

So to that end, here's the idea we're kicking around:  having A&S as a
post-work meeting, including dinner, and communally cooked with both
omnivore and vegetarian options.

Meals to explore different regions and cultures in SCA timeperiod, notes on
what worked and was popular to be kept for reference of the Shire and
possibly submitted to website/newsletter.  Menus will be predetermined at
the meeting prior.  Menu items will be brought, pot-luck - style, by
attendees, to be assembled on-site.  Consuming to happen over the course of
the evening.  :)

How does the communal meal idea sound?  Shall we give it a try?

A&S itself right now is the making of small books for largesse, style to be
determined by the type of stitching you use.  Coptic is a safe bet ;)

How do Wednesdays sound?  Are they fairly free for folks in the Comox Vally
area?

Please write in and make yourself heard!

Yours, in Service,
Cecille de Beumund,
A&S, Hartwoodshire

sable, semy of quatrefoils argent