[Hartwood] Fwd: North-Hartwood A&S:

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Tue Aug 30 00:43:35 PDT 2011

Indeed, my lady, I do feel your pain.

Perhaps you may also be feeling mine own pain that arise from the
difficulty of fulfilling the duties of paid work and then feeling the
pressure to leave said work, skip dinner and shower, -and- be down in
-your- neck of the woods in a timely fashion (albeit less than fresh
and hypoglycemic), and then leaving such convivial company early
enough to get sufficient sleep for the next day of paid labours. You
struck me through the heart when you scheduled for the -middle- of a
-work-week-! How could you!?!! Do you not -care- about those of your
compadres more distantly habitated?!?!?! Really!!!!! {harumph!!!!!!!}

Halima
P.S. Yes, there will be some adjustments in our larger-than-usual
branch. Mid-week travel does not work for me, but others may not be so
constrained; I feel longing when I cannot attend, with no hurt
feelings whatsoever! (hugs to whoever needs them...)
P.P.S. Did I use enough !s?
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/