[Hartwood] RIP Baroness Amanda

jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 13 09:51:46 PST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Kristen Fife <kmfife at hotmail.com>
To: Madrone Baronial List <madrone at antir.sca.org>; pdl at antir.sca.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:44 AM
Subject: Madrone: RIP Baroness Amanda

If you have not heard, it is with sad heart that I relay the passing of
Baroness Amanda Kendal. She had been in hospice for several weeks.

For SCA friends, a sad note to pass on. Baroness Amanda Kendall has passed
on & is now reunited with Baron Gerhard.  I did not know her as well as
some, but she was always kind when we spoke, and a pleasure just to
be around. Its obvious how inspirational she was to the Barony of Lions
Gate, and many other folks of An Tir.  I wish her daughter & other
family strength in dealing with this amidst holiday madness & hope
they still find cheer in remembering the goodness she brought.If you never
had the pleasure of meeting Her Excellency, she was one of the most gracious
and beloved members of our Kingdom. It was my honor to know her for several
years and to have the chance to spend time with her on several occasions.

My heart goes out to her family.