[Hartwood] Fwd: Email lists - join up!

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Tue Jul 19 18:18:39 PDT 2011

Forwarded from old list...
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from canzonet3 at gmail.com -----
     Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:13:12 -0700
     From: canzonet3 <canzonet3 at gmail.com>
       To: Hartwood <hartwood at hartwood.tirrigh.org>

Greetings,

There's some pretty neat conversations going on around the Kingdom
right now, as well as some neat stuff coming along in the future.  To
keep in touch, perhaps have a look at the AnTir email list page and
join up with a few groups which meet your interests!  I haven't
included all of them here, just most of the public lists and a few of
the Restricted lists which I figured would be most applicable to this
group.  For the rest, go and have a browse.  Enjoy!

In Service,

Maistresse Cecille de Beumund, OL

Minister of Arts and Sciences, Shire of Hartwood

Email Lists Found on the AnTir Page:

http://www.antir.sca.org/Lists/

Archery

Autocrats

Bardic

Bookbinders

Children

Chiurgeons ? Chiurgeonate and those interested

Clan Blue Feather

College of Heralds ? Heralds and those interested in Heraldry

Costumer?s Guild

Court Heralds ? Court Heralds and those interested in becoming C.H.

Dance

Equestrian

Fighters

Gameskeepers - games

Gouttes/Jambes ? Restricted to those with Goutte de Sang / Jambe de Lion

Herbal Guild

Marshallate

Missile Guild

Pied Piper