[Hartwood] [northern] Fw: SCA Census - Preliminary Results

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Jul 25 12:05:18 PDT 2011

Fascinating reading! And clearly indicates how to best bring in some
new people...

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from ren.touch at juno.com -----
     Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:54:14 GMT
     From: JDS <ren.touch at juno.com>
  Subject: [northern] Fw:  SCA Census - Preliminary Results
       To: rivers at antir.sca.org, steps at antir.sca.org, northern at antir.sca.org
       Cc: InlandsAnTir at yahoogroups.com, thesummits at yahoogroups.com

From: Jeanne McCartney <To: Thelist <TerraPomaria at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TerraPomaria] SCA Census - Preliminary Results
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:52:57 -0700

Good morning!

The preliminary results for the census the SCA did last year are out.
There are plans for some more in-depth reports & strategic
recommendations at a later phase.

Some fascinating reading here:

http://www.sca.org/scacensus2010/

While they didn't focus on some of the areas I personally was
interested in, it's nice to have some actual numbers (and one of the
trends validates what I have long observed - that it's the people that
are one of the strongest binding forces).

Note that An Tir had the highest response percentage. :-)

Berengaria