[Hartwood] Amanda - idea?

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:38:03 PDT 2011

Seeing as we're fast becoming "book-oriented"  what say you all to us
organising a book on the fly?

If one person in each of the areas could be "host" to a set of quires,
standard size (say 1/2 of an 8&1/2 x 11 folded 4 sheets to a quire) people
could go and write / draw, etc. what they would like to say to Amanda over
the next week, according to their own schedules.

If someone wanted to do an entire quire all on their own, that's okay, too
- just get it to the coordinator for that area before the shipping date.
No real limit on the final size of the book.

Those quires could then be shipped here, I'll bind them up and Hartwood's
comments off together.

What do you think?

- Cecille