[Hartwood] November Skype meeting

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:32:43 PDT 2011

Greetings Hartwood

We are now into our fourth quarter and with the cold weather I have the felicity of informing you that we will have the planned November Skype meeting on Sunday the 27th at 7 pm.

The gathering places are: in North Hartwood it is Mistress Cecille’s, in West Hartwood it is Marina’s and in the South, Lady Scathach and Lord Mischa’s house.

Alternately you can attend on your own computer.

The Agenda
We will return to the discussion of future demos and events.  We ran out of time at the last meeting.  I would like to see four main events in the shire; a Spring tUTR, a Summer camping event, a Fall indoor event and the Winter White Court.  If we can put together a calendar for the coming year it will make our lives much simpler and give us a solid framework for the future.
Lady Halima has put together an event proposal form.  Please use it.

If we manage to get through all that, we may have time to consider a Principality or Kingdom bid.

I will remind all officers that year end is when you need to have your next year’s budget ready.  So it is time to start thinking about what you need in supplies.

See you on the big screen.
Marina la Pica
Hartwood Seneschal