[Hartwood] Upcoming Skype meeting and about events

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Nov 7 13:13:46 PST 2011

Greetings, all!

Just a reminder... The November 27th council meeting via Skype (7
p.m.) is a great place to suggest your event ideas! Or discuss
possibilities! Or volunteer as staff! Please attend!

(If you don't have Skype capability, please attend at one of the
hosting "nodes": Marina's, Elspeth's (or? Who is hosting in the
Nanaimo area?), Cecille's.)

The event proposal forms for 2012 should be in my hands by December
3rd for the Financial Committee meeting that Sunday; I will be at
White Court and happy to accept paperwork then.
Event Proposal Form
http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/forms/Event_Proposal_SAVE.pdf

The Event Information Forms will be signed by the seneschal at the
January 15th meeting in Errington.

Oh, what an exciting year we have ahead of us!

yours in service,
Halima al-Rakkasa
exchequer
Shire of Hartwood