[Hartwood] Awards:

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Sun Oct 2 10:17:29 PDT 2011

Cecille wrote:
> Quarterly report time has rolled around again, which also means
> award-recommendation time for your officers :)

Further to Cecille's wonderful post, I would like to remind the populace of
Hartwood, and visiting friends, that Their Highnesses will be at Hartwood's
White Court Yule.  If you feel that someone should have a Principality
award, this would be a great time to recommend them.  Please do as Cecille
suggested, to ensure that the intended recipient doesn't already have the
award in question.

Principality awards that you can offer recommendations for include
(descriptions come from the OP website):

Award of Arms - The lowest level of armigerous rank awarded by the Crown
generally to those who have become recognized integrated participants in the
Society. The Crown of An Tir has granted Principality Coronets the privilege
of bestowing AA's to subjects of Their Principalities in the name of the
Crown. Those who have achieved an Award level rank are given the title of
Lord or Lady.

Hafoc - Award given for work in the martial areas toward bettering the
Principality.

l'Etoile d'Argent - Award given for arts and sciences efforts done to
further the Principality.

Red Flame - Created by Amira Celdae, membership is awarded for persona
development, encampments, clothing, and other ways that encourage and
further the image of medievalism within the principality.

Silver Spear - Award given for service to the principality.

Silver Sparkes - An award given to children to recognize their chivalry,
honour and service to the principality, and to fan and nurture their
potential. Created by ban-Fhlaith Bernadette. This award has been previously
called the Order of the Spark and Order of the Glowing Ember.

If I have missed any of the recommendable Tir Righ awards, I apologize, and
would appreciate corrections.

Dori