[Hartwood] Fwd: [rocks] Vert/Or Tree: Banner found at Coronet

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Thu Oct 20 20:56:37 PDT 2011

Anyone?

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from hroberts at deadeasy.com -----
     Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:15:28 -0700
     From: Hugh Roberts <hroberts at deadeasy.com>
  Subject: [rocks] Vert/Or Tree: Banner found at Coronet
       To: The Rocks <rocks at antir.sca.org>

Are you missing the particoloured tree which stands between your vert
forest and your or forest?

Did you last see it on a banner which you brought to Coronet?

Are you perchance from up-island? We don?t have forests of gold here
in Seagirt (it?s just a rumour, sorry).

If so, please contact me ? it already has a kind offer for a ride to
White Court. It wants to go home, but doesn?t travel well on it?s own
as it only has one leg.

If somehow you remain unsure whether it is yours, a picture may be found here:
http://deadeasy.com/seagirt/images/banner%20left%20at%20coronet.JPG

Cheers,

...Vincent

----- End forwarded message -----