[Hartwood] Bookbinder's guild

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Sat Oct 29 16:47:10 PDT 2011

I messaged both Aelana Cordovera (HL?) and Linnet Kestral (Mistress? I really need to re-learn the proper titles of OP!) and Aelana replied almost immediately. She was very kind in welcoming me to the guild, and advised I sign onto the mailing list here:

She asked what kinds of books we were making, and what kinds we wanted to learn, and asked about our recent project. I explained a little of it and linked to Halima's article, explained our interest in making Vademecum's next, and blithered on about some of the things I'd like to learn personally. I'm excited!

Her website, http://aelanacordovera.com/  lists the topics she can teach, specifically in the reading room (http://aelanacordovera.com/imgreadingroom/Aelana%20teaching.pdf)

So go! Sign up! There's a lot there to learn. :D

~ Cunegonda
MKA Danielle