[Hartwood] A&S Potluck in West Hartwood

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:28:53 PDT 2011

Greetings

North Hartwood’s potluck A&S is just what we used to do many many years ago.
Thus I am minded to steal such a notion and we shall have one this coming
Wednesday, Sept 7th at House Hedgehog.  (3984 McBride St. Port Alberni)

The doors will open at 6 pm and we should be eating by 6:30.  I will have
lazy moussaka ready and iced tea.  Please contact me if you need oven room.

We are still in need of books for largess.  Bring your book stuff if you
have it or if you want to learn how, bring some paper to fold into
signatures and we will get you started.  I have very little binder boards at
the moment so bring what you can.  I do have paper and cloth for covers, a
drill and cutting board.

The people in the West of Hartwood have always been a generous and talented
bunch.  Let us show our spirit while we break bread and build books.

Marina