[Hartwood] Fwd: Re: [rocks] A&S Open House at Janet and Lachlan's

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sat Sep 3 09:27:22 PDT 2011

This website has a good article on dealing with those glaring Coleman
lanterns, too! Very nice, even elegant, solution.

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from bogfairy at shaw.ca -----
     Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 08:30:28 -0700
     From: Joan Kew <bogfairy at shaw.ca>

Hi everyone,

On the topic of silk banners, please see this page
http://genvieve.net/sca/vermine/, the link under the second paragraph,
War Standards. It would be great to see more of these flying at our
events!

Hawise