[Hartwood] book mass production Saturday

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:55:57 PDT 2011

Yay!  for mass-production!

20 book-kits have been completed.  That's cut, covers-applied, quires cut &
folded, everything punched and ready to be sewn.

I still have 10 at the house waiting for volunteers to be available to sew
them for the 100-book largesse project.  Please let me know if you're
available and we'll figure out a way to get the book-kits to you.  :)

A great big Thank You! to Master James for providing most of the materials,
and to Shannon, Linda and James for coming over to spend the afternoon
watching movies, having some laughs and making a giant leap forward on the
project!

To all of our members out there, keep your spirits up and keep gluing and
sewing.  This is going to be good!!

Yours in Service,
- Cecille