[Hartwood] South Hartwood (Nanaimo) A&S Nights moving to Tuesdays

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:37:09 PDT 2011

It seems that Tuesdays work for a lot of our people down here, so I think
we'll move the dates to Tuesday nights.  I'm not going to be holding a
Hartwood event this week, but I'll start hosting again next week, which will
make the next A&S night Tuesday, September 20th. 6:30 PM

Address: 1832B Latimer Road, Nanaimo
Parking is on the street, front door is on the right as you face the house
and around the back.  The shrill, annoying Shih Tzu will bark at you, but
won't bite.  Don't be surprised if he continues dementedly barking at the
door after you enter and I have to send Tierce, my dog, out to shut him up.
 Once he sees Tierce, apparently everything is OK again.

I'm currently amassing some more material for coptic bound books, so that's
what *I'm* going to be doing, but people are welcome to bring whatever.  I'm
going to have water, lemonade and tea available.  No coffee, unless someone
else knows how to operate the coffee maker. :D

Scathach