[Hartwood] Heartwood's White Court Yule

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Sep 21 21:52:52 PDT 2011

More directions to White Court Yule in Hartwood!

Grantham 'Odd Fellows' Hall
Hwy 19A and Smith Rd., Courtenay, BC
(the last I saw, it was painted brown...)

 From the south
Make your best way into and through Courtenay, and either of the
bridges (17th St. or 5th St.) coming off Cliffe Avenue to get you
going north. Follow signs through town towards Campbell River. (If you
pass Art Knapp's Nursery at the top of a hill, keep going; you're
doing fine.) You'll be driving about 10-ish minutes from there, so
look for signs before then. Don't pass the Gunter Bros. sign on the
left (Smith Road), or you'll have to back up. The hall is on your
right (Grantham 'Odd Fellows' Hall).

 From the north
Either take the old "Coastal" highway, or the Hamm Road link from the
new highway to the old. Go past Merville Store (good gas prices
there!), and when you see the Gunter Bros sign or Tsolum School or
Smith Road on the right, you'll be turning left into the driveway for
Grantham Hall. The hall sign is not so visible from that end.

Halima al-Rakkasa
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/