[Hartwood] Whoo! Hoo! It works! (Kinda/Sorta/Close enough for government work)

Valorie Lennox vlennox at pacificcoast.net
Thu Sep 22 22:51:09 PDT 2011

Which is to say that I've scrambled up enough of the learning curve to
produce hand-printed with moveable type
(aka letterpress) labels for insertion in the hand-bound books.

I admit there are a few fugitive letters here and there in the bunch but
overall, the print is 90% or better legible and
CLEARLY did not come from a computer. (Oddly, the flaws are actually
somewhat appealing. Makes them look old.)

I have 70 printed and am heading back downstairs to print the rest.

Keep well,
Elspeth/Val