[Hartwood] Seth

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:53:08 PDT 2011

Sgt Seth Starr of Seagirt (yay alliteration!) was talking to me today about
a Pas d'Armes he would like to hold in Hartwood around February.  He plans
to make it a big event (100 people or more) and invite a bunch of off-island
knights and other fun people to come over and rock our party.  He also wants
to hold a tavern night after it.

He would like to enlist Hartwood's help to find a suitable venue.  I don't
think any of the halls we researched would be suitable, but how about the
place we held our last Pas?  Does anyone have the information for it that we
could send to Seth?

Scathach