[Hartwood] Tutr-y goodness

jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 28 21:40:58 PDT 2011

Actually, I picked the Welsh idea because the event was in March not the
other way around.
And this date is the week after Daffodil.

The original idea was a Welsh Tavern Night with Welsh Tavern food as a
contest. If it is wanted I can see about putting a team together and doing
an actual feast.

What say ye?

James