[Hartwood] Tutr-y goodness

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Sep 28 22:42:50 PDT 2011

Do we need to look at the calendar again for the most suitable TUTR date?

The proposal needs to have enough info for council to vote for or
against (or modify) this Sunday; then the budget has to be given to
the financial committee for their OK (or not). You should be able to
-tentatively- book venues now, provided you give them lots of lead
time should you decide to let one (or more) go.

Who is the event steward? (I am confused... I can't tell who is
responsible for what...)

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/