[Hartwood] Tutr-y goodness

jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca jamesllewellyn at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 05:32:51 PDT 2011

>> The original idea was a Welsh Tavern Night with Welsh Tavern food as a
>> contest. If it is wanted I can see about putting a team together and
>> doing an actual feast.

>So is the idea then that we bring our own food or eat what is brought for
>the contest?

My idea was that after the judging, the contest food was available to all. I
would supplement with a several Tavern staples. (Welsh Cakes, leeky stuff
etc)  The main concern here was having people teach during the day and then
having to prepare a feast as well. At the last TUTR. a bunch of people
simply went out for dinner and returned afterwards to partee'

James