[Hartwood] TUTR: gate volunteers

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Thu Apr 5 22:08:07 PDT 2012

Greetings, all!

Yes, we need volunteers for gate, too. It's easy work and I'm nearby
for answering questions.

The schedule is set up as one-hour blocks (start time), though people
can (and do) volunteer for a couple of blocks (hours) at a time. As
you see, I encourage there being two people on duty at a time; it's a
lot more fun!

Please let me know if you can fill in a spot; training is provided
(Blue SCA cards fill in blue gate sheets, everyone else on the white
gate sheets; everyone on the white sheets fills in the waivers: yellow
for adults and green for minors). Oh... That was the training!

I don't know the site, yet, but we will try to have the gate located
in or near the common area.

Here is the schedule, so far:

Gate schedule draft for Hartwood's Spring TUTR; looking for more volunteers!

Saturday

8 am - Aline de Bruges (maybe 8:30 is more reasonable), Halima

9 am -

10 am -

11 am - Cunegonda

12 am - Cunegonda, Dori

1 pm - Dori Dechti

2 pm - Cunegonda

3 pm - Cunegonda

4 pm -

5 pm -

6 pm - Gate closed; teachers may still drop off receipts with their
cheque request forms to Halima

Sunday

Gate is not likely needed; if needed, Halima is on-duty.

Halima
exchequer and gate flunky
doerksen at island.net, 250-703-0494
--