[Hartwood] Hartwood Champions? Seneshcal would like to open debate

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Aug 19 22:14:01 PDT 2012

Greetings from Halima.

I like the idea of having Champions. I also like Cecille's idea of
having 3 types of A&S Champions just as there are 3 types of Fighting
Champions.

In our branch's history we have acknowledged accomplishments, such as
the Stag Tags for the fighters and (later established in Cragmere) the
Swan's Guard. These were not Champions, yet they still gave a certain
something to those who trained and outfitted themselves (and, in the
case of the Swan's Guard, evinced some of the more noble qualities we
all aspire to).

I vote, "yes!"

Halima
--