[Hartwood] Hartwood's Black Knight Masquerade (Oct 13th)

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Tue Aug 28 14:28:30 PDT 2012

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Lords, Ladies and Gentles, come one come all to ye olde Shire of Hartwood Black Knight Feast. Thou must all gather in ye olde Bavarian Hall resting placidly in ye ancient Port of Alberni on the shore of the Great Western Sea, wherein thou wilt enter into an evening of merriment, games, contests and bardic presentations fit for a King. A promenade of masques, thou hast made thyself, wilt be held to please the nobility, whilst those of a coarser grain can pass ribald remarks about the variety of "cod pieces" also on display! Verily, is this not grist for thy bardic offerings with overtones of renewal, rebirth, "Rennaisance" -- forsooth, tis the theme of the gathering.

Alas, hast though forgot the feast? Verily thou durst not, for twill tantalize the taste buds ne're to be forgot.

October 13, 2012
Site Opens 3:00pm
Bavarian Center
3031 - 4th Avenue, Port Alberni, BC

Tickets:
Adult $15.00
Youth (10-18) $12.00
Child (9 and under) Free

Steward: Symonne du Bois
Head Chef: Fjorlief Fjallsdottir

~ Cunegonda, on behalf of m'Lady Symonne