[Hartwood] Seneshal application

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:06:02 PST 2012

Greetings Hartwood

It has been two months since I made my resignation known.  In that time I have called for someone to step forth and take up the office of Hartwood Seneschal.  I have received only one application which I have attached to this e-mail.  Please read the missive, consider the range and quality of this man’s service and be prepared to vote your choice at our Skype meeting.

If you have friends who do not keep an eye on the Hartwood e-list please pass this along to them.  I would like a full compliment of Hartwood members to participate in choosing your next leader.  As it is a Skype meeting no one need travel out of town to be a part of this.

Marina la Pica