[Hartwood] In search of a song

Rebecca Burley becca25331 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 03:46:57 PST 2012

Greetings from Seagirt!

I'm looking for a song that was apparently written by someone from Hartwood, and I was hoping someone would remember it. From what the person has told me, the song is about a female knight walking through New York central park when a mugger comes up and says give him her money, holding a 4 inch blade. She pulls out a 48 inch (obviously a rapier sword) and says no. He runs. Does anyone know it? Thank you.

YIS
Cai Kristy

bo´he´mi´an

n. a nonconformist with artistic or literary interest who disregards conventional standards of behaviour.