[Hartwood] From Countess Melissa, please forward as you see fit.

Colin cmhart at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 4 22:27:13 PDT 2012

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=1185819461&mid=65f0ed0G225351edG8
942477G96&bcode=AreXo4XW_1.1341460898.AaSmZUjj2EMvlSa0&n_m=cmhart%40shaw.ca>
Heather Stecher

4 July 21:01

Gentle Lords and Ladies, Her Excellency Amanda's former sergeants, yeomen,
yeomamas and gallants, and those others who have escorted her during past
walk downs, are invited to gather at the site of the ancient castle, on
Sunday, August 5th, to escort her ashes during her last walk down. The
actual walk down will begin at 7pm. Following the arrival at the old castle
site, there will be a gathering to remember Her Excellency. Please spread
this invitation and news. Hugs, Melissa

This will be at the Clinton War which is no longer an Official SCA event,
please feel free to send me a message and I will be happy to help. Again
please forward this far and wide!

Colin Mackay of Balmaghie

Hartwood Tir Righ An Tir

Sergeant Yeoman Gallant AOA GDS MI Lions Claw Albatross