[Hartwood] Silent Auction at Armada

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:08:38 PDT 2012

Do you have something that you don't really need but could be special to someone else? Do you have a lovely handmade item that is just begging for a new home?

We are having a Silent Auction at Armada this year. The proceeds will be going to supplement the Shire's bank account, and if we make enough to perhaps purchase loaner gear for archery.

Please drop off your items at the event or arrange for someone to bring them. If they do not sell, you will be taking them home with you. You must be present when auction closes. Cash only, please.

Please contact Aline de Seez if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPad