[Hartwood] Hartwood Branch Herald position open

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 10:41:54 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

 As per our outgoing branch herald (who got scooped up by the Principality heralds):

Job description: Branch Herald

   The branch herald is responsible for promoting heraldry, helping branch members find suitable names and devices, and if needed providing voice heraldry at shire events.

   You don’t have to be able to do all of these things, just make sure that you have someone who can.

   For instance if you are a book herald you can have voice deputies to do field heraldry and court or if your primary talent is voice you can have a book deputy.

   Remember there is plenty of support for either book or field heraldry.

It is important we fill this office as soon as possible.
Please note that all officers of the Shire must be SCA members.

John Macandrew
Seneschal Hartwood.