[Hartwood] No I have not fallen off the face of the earth.

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Jun 5 11:14:43 PDT 2012

I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your Mother.  Please take care of yourself
first, and take the time you need to get back on track.  Your well-being is
much more important than a newsletter.

Rest In Peace, Mary Elizabeth Hannah.

Dori

Elizabeth wrote:
I must apologize for dropping out of everything so suddenly.  My Mother has
recently died and I needed some time to deal with my loss as well as the
many things involved when these things happen.
I am now back from Kelowna, but because I was off so long, I have a major
backlog at work and only one day off this week. As soon as I can I will be
publishing the newsletter and getting back to my normal self.

My Mom's name was Mary Elizabeth Hannah (Maria was name after her) and my
SCA name was take from her second name and her mother's maiden name.  I was
privileged to have such a loving and good person in my life and I will miss
her.

Elizabeth Chatfeld