[Hartwood] [rocks] 3 - Update Hartwood's Spring TUTR plus

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Mar 14 11:43:42 PDT 2012

Thank you so much, Kjartan, for posting the schedule.  As our power has been
out for much of the last couple of days, I had been unable to send the
upgrade.  I do apologize for that.

Classes since added are:
Beginners Leather Tooling - Constance de Montbard - Saturday 4pm to 6pm.
Appliqué In Period - Constance de Montbard - Sunday 9am to 11am.

Other than adding these two classes, the schedule is unlikely to change at
this point, and will be up on a proper website for perusal and registration
very soon.

Yours In Service
Doireann Dechti

-----