[Hartwood] Farspeaker

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Wed Mar 14 22:24:25 PDT 2012

Hello everyone! As mentioned at Council tonight, I'll be putting together a farspeaker list for us. I have an example of Seagirt's, and an example of Lionsgate's on the way. If you would like to be included, please email me the following information:

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Current Office (if applicable)
Titles and Awards
House or Clan Affiliation
Address
Phone # (And any notes such as 'no calls after 9') and/or Skype/Facetime
Email
Website and/or Facebook
ONE of your preferred Instant Messenger services, such as Skype, AIM, ICQ, etc etc...

Of the above, only SCA NAME, MUNDANE NAME, PHONE and EMAIL are mandatory for inclusion into the farspeaker list. Depending on space and layout, I may not use -all- information provided; a 50 page tome may be a bit much! If I get back-strain lifting it, I'll start trimming. Children will NOT be listed -- if someone needs to contact the child, they should know the parents. This listing will not be published publicly on a website, but it will be published in hardcopy and, depending on legalities I will have to look into before publication, it may be sent electronically via personal email. By sending me your information, you are agreeing to be included in the project.

So far for design ideas, it's been suggested we have a reverse-lookup index of mundane names, a directory of officers on the cover flap for quick reference, applicable websites and the possible inclusion of all Insula Magna (which I will be talking to people about) and wandering friends. I'll get my mitts on Lionsgate's to get an idea of what useful things they have soon. If anyone else has any ideas/concerns for the listing, or wishes to BE listed, please email me at your earliest convenience. Wait until the project is complete before inundating me with requests for a copy, though. ; )

Thank you!

~ Danielle/Cunegonda