[Hartwood] Self-serving & off-topic rental ad but...

Valorie Lennox vlennox at pacificcoast.net
Mon Mar 19 08:36:55 PDT 2012

... might be fun to have a fellow SCA-er in the place and someone might be
looking, so:

I have a one-bedroom suite available in my home as of May 1. It is pet
friendly and priced below market, at $450 per month, plus share utilities.
(Assuming responsible use of utilities, utility cost is about $100 a month -
but I don't make it a flat rate because some people then become very
wasteful.)

Here's the blurb I've posted:

For Rent: One Bedroom, ground floor non-smoking suite near downtown Nanaimo,
approx. 650 square feet in quiet home. On bus route. Pet friendly with
fenced yard. Separate entrance. Full kitchen and own bathroom. Washer-dryer
(shared, outside suite).
NO DRUGS or PARTIES, NOT 420 FRIENDLY.
Owner is working professional who lives on-site and works from home, so
quiet, responsible long-term tenant required. Rent significantly below
market at $450 plus shared utilities. Suite will be upgraded and painted in
April, so will be available May 1. Showing this week.

Contact me off-list or by farspeaker: 250-753-4713

Keep well,
Val/Elspeth