[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed May 9 22:47:22 PDT 2012

Izzy, is, well... a bit of a wench, what with her not wearing a gown
over her bodice and only one skirt, and no sense of deportment by
-any- stretch of the imagination. And hanging out in taverns? Hair
loose like a young girl? Not the sort company that any person of
quality would frequent. Well, maybe the -men- might, even tho' she is
completely uneducated in proper housewifely skills! Dear my lady, you
would not meet her unless you happened to be in a low part of town.
And she has a knife.

by my hand writ early summer, this Year of OUr Lord 1395,
Ysabel de Launay
wife to merchant Charles le Verdier
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Wed 09 May 2012 10:32:04 PM PDT, quoting Aline De Bruges