[Hartwood] Archery practice

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:09:49 PDT 2012

Greetings,
North Hartwood archery practice on Thursday (tonight) and Sunday (May
13th-which is also Mother's Day btw)  will be cancelled. We are attending
Antioch this weekend and will be bringing all our personal loaner gear with
us because many of the bows need new strings. But Lord Edward's practice
will still be on this Sunday (although I believe they will be switching
soon to Thursday nights) Please check with Lord Edward at  250-752-9822. Not
sure if any from Hartwood will be attending Antioch. If so, please stop by
the archery site (we will be in the gym for the Defender's Tournament
1:30-4) and say hello.
Yours,
Aline
Chief Archer