[Hartwood] One year ago today:

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:50:49 PDT 2012

Just to give us a moment to reflect, one year ago today, the letter below
came across the internet to the Hartwood list and the Rocks.

While this was a moment filled with excitement, some fear for the future
and perhaps even relief that the process with the BOD was complete, it
marked the beginning of our journey as the New Hartwood.

And how far we have come - Huzzah!

- Cecille

"Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:26 AM
To the denizens of the upper island SCA branches,

As Seneschal of the kingdom of An Tir it is my duty to inform you that the
Board of Directors has ratified my decision to dissolve the branches of
Ravensley and Cragmere.

For Ravensley and Cragmere: You should have one final council where you
conclude your business. The exchequers, as agreed, will finalize all monies
and dispose of all of your branch funds via a cheque payable to “SCA –
Shire of Hartwood”. Once done and noted a final domesday report is to be
filed with the Principality Exchequer noting your transfer of funds to
another SCA branch, your balance as zero and your accounts closed. A note
will be sent to the Principality Calendar changing any, already scheduled,
events to the Shire of Hartwood.

For the Shire of Hartwood: You need to ensure the new account is opened and
ready. Your shadow-council will step up to assume responsibility as of June
1. Your branch postal codes will be expanded to encompass all of those
previous held by the Shires of Ravensley, Cragmere and Hartwood. The 2nd
Quarter reports will be done under the new management as one shire.

Good luck in the future.

Master James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd
Seneschal, Kingdom of An Tir"